Career Opportunity: Senior Survey Researcher- VA, DC, MA, NC, CA, IL, MA
The current opening for a senior survey researcher is to conduct survey research in all policy areas, including international work. The current staff of survey researchers includes professionals with doctoral- and master’s-level degrees in survey methodology, behavioral and social sciences, and public policy.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, which includes designing/modifying project plans, monitoring budgets, and managing external/internal relationships and multi-functional project teams.
- Design and direct survey research projects, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Develop quantitative and qualitative data collection instruments
- Direct proposals
- Represent in journals, conferences, and congressional testimony.
- Ph.D. in the social sciences, statistics, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-15 years experience in positions of responsibility a related field; experience should include designing and directing large-scale data collection projects as well as developing proposals.
- Advanced knowledge, based on broad experience in the field of survey research including a understanding of at least one policy or methodological area.
- Has publications in that area.
For more information please contact:Ari Ayares, Vice President INSIGHT EXECUTIVE SEARCH